Being a married full-time student, part-time worker somewhat limits my movie watching time. And I know it will get even worse when we have kids. So, to push me to grind of going through my Instant List, here is my Top 10 Movies Burning a Hole in My Netflix Instant List; aka: Top 10 movies on Instant that I haven’t watched.
1. “The IceMan” Michael Shannon as Michael Kuklinski, a mobster who’ve killed 100 people between ’64 and ’86? Yes please!
2. “Side Effects” David Soderbergh’s prescription pill drama. And it doesn’t hurt that I’m trying to watch as many 2013 movies before the year is up.
5. “Greenberg” Another Noah Baumbach movie. Starring Ben Stiller to anticipate “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.” And did I love “The Squid and the Whale.”
6. “Bernie” Jack Black as a lovable mortician. I should say more but I don’t want to.
7. “Who Framed Roger Rabbit?” Technically I have seen this… but it was so long ago I don’t count it.
Any others that you think I haven’t seen but I should? Let me know!